There are many opportunities to volunteer in our congregation. We have interest groups, teams, activities and committees (and special events) and you may have a special skill or interest that fits, or you may just want to help.
- After each service, ask the coffee crew if they need help, either regular or substitute
- Religious Exploration volunteer opportunities
- Production team- operate sound board, projection and live-stream video during Sunday services and at other times. email@example.com
- Office helpers: assist the office staff with a variety of tasks. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Promise, formerly Salem Interfaith Hospitality Network (SIHN) will be hosting families at the church for one week, Sunday through Sunday about every three months. We need numerous volunteers to serve meals, stay overnight and spend time with the families for a couple of hours. Watch for an announcement on Sunday, a write-up in the newsletter, and a sign-up sheet in the fellowship hall as our turn to help out approaches. Or contact email@example.com
Or find your special niche with one of our standing teams and committees: