There are many opportunities to volunteer in our congregation. We have interest groups, teams, activities and committees (and special events) and you may have a special skill or interest that fits, or you may just want to help.
UUCS relies on its members to do a myriad of tasks that help the community to function and provide the rich variety of programs that we do. But the real benefit to doing these tasks is that we become integral members of our community and add to the richness in our own lives! Please contact the UUCS Office for more information on any of these opportunities.
There many are ongoing volunteer opportunities;
- After each service, ask the coffee crew if they need help, either regular or substitute
- Religious Exploration volunteer opportunities
- Production team- operate sound board, projection and live-stream video during Sunday services and at other times. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office helpers: assist the office staff with a variety of tasks. email@example.com
- Family Promise, formerly Salem Interfaith Hospitality Network (SIHN) will be hosting families at the church for one week, Sunday through Sunday about every three months. We need numerous volunteers to serve meals, stay overnight and spend time with the families for a couple of hours. Watch for an announcement on Sunday, a write-up in the newsletter, and a sign-up sheet in the fellowship hall as our turn to help out approaches. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Or find your special niche with one of our standing teams and committees:
Addiction Recovery Team Artworks Team Communications Team Connections Team
Facilities Team Landscape Team Membership Microfinance
Music Team Partner Church Women’s Alliance Worship Services