Congregational Meeting 2020-08-23
Sunday August 23, 2019, noon
The Annual UUCS 2020 Congregational Meeting was held on Sunday, August 23 at 12 noon via Zoom.
Minutes of the meeting are available on this website.
- Verification of a quorum
- Election of Board Directors and Officers
- Election of a Nominating Committee member
- Voting on the 2020-21 annual congregational budget
- Voting on revised Covenant of Respectful Relations
Verification of a Quorum
The Treasurer affirmed that a quorum of voting members was met and exceeded in the Zoom meeting.
Nominations – Board Candidates 2020
The Nominating Committee presented the following list of candidates for Board positions for the 2020-2021 congregational year. The slate of candidates was approved unanimously.
Click on the person’s name to see their bio.
- Chair: Christine Ertl (1 year term)
- Vice Chair: Open (1 year term)
- Secretary: Robin LaMonte (1 year term)
- Treasurer: Sharon Pierson (3 year term)
- Director Seat #1: Connie Anderson (nominated to complete term, 1 year remains)
- Director Seat #2: Steve Ovens (2 year term)
- Director Seat #3: Open (1 year remains)
- Director Seat #4 Lynn Cardiff (2 year term)
- Director Seat #6: Janet Stevens (2 year term)
Returning Board Members not requiring a vote this year:
- Director Seat #5: Jack Tally (2 year term)
Retiring from Board
- Beth Ann Huffine (Secretary)
- John Prohodsky (Treasurer)
- Julie Warncke Director Seat #4
Nomination – Nominating Committee Candidate 2020
The Nominating Committed presented the following candidate for the Nominating Committee:
- Barbara Stebbins-Boaz (3 year term)
She was elected unanimously.
Returning Nominating Committee members not requiring a vote this year:
- Steve Rosen (1 year remaining)
- Brenna Norval (2 years remaining)
Retiring from the Nominating Committee:
- Rob Schiff
The 2020-2021 Annual Budget
The proposed budget was approved unanimously.
Vote on the Revised Covenant of Respectful Relations
The revised covenant was approved unanimously.