2023 Annual Congregational Meeting
The UUCS Annual Meeting was held on Sunday, May 21 immediately following the church service. See below for meeting minutes.
Resolutions That Require a Vote
These were all approved by congregational vote.
- 2023-24 Proposed Budget
- Board and Nominating Committee Candidates
- Updated Mission and Vision Statements
Board Officers and Directors
Other than the Treasurer, board officers are elected to one-year terms. Directors are elected to serve two-year terms unless elected to complete one year of a vacant Director seat. Returning members do not require a vote.
- Chair (1 yr): Lynn Cardiff – Returning position- returning as Chair after serving in 2022-23.
- Vice Chair (1 yr): Christine Ertl – New position, had previously served as Chair.
- Secretary: (1 yr): Sara Pickett – New position. Was Director Seat #2 this year.
- Treasurer: (3 yrs): Steve Ovens – New position- previously served as a Director for 3 years
- Director Seat #2 (1 yr): Greg Gregg – New position – serving the remainder of Sara Pickett’s term.
- Director Seat #4 (2 yr): Robert Galloway – New position.
- Director Seat #5 (2 yr): Faith Rockenstein – New position
Returning Board members:
- Lynn Cardiff, Chair – up for re-election
- Ben Cavaletto – Director, Seat #3
- Tracy Boyle – Director, Seat #6
- Sara Pickett moving from Director, Seat#2 to Secretary
Retiring from Board
- Robin LaMonte, Vice Chair
- Lorna Youngs, Treasurer
- Lisa Marcus, Secretary
- Christine Keese-Ferguson – Director, Seat #1
- Don Wolfe – Director, Seat #5
Note: Director, Seat #1 is Open
Nominating Committee Member
Connie Anderson – (3 year term)
Retiring from the Nominating Committee: