Bidding for the 2022 Online Auction opens on January 16 at noon, and closes on January 23 around noon. Join us for the closing celebration after Service on the 23rd in the Fellowship Hall, beginning at noon. We will have refreshments, an emcee, a raffle and fun!
Our catalog features over 100 items, with plenty of “WOW!” We have art, antiques, trips/vacation spots, furniture, services, donations from local businesses, food and wine, jewelry, audio/visual equipment, memberships, classes. The list goes on and continues to grow!
What to expect:
- Everything is done online, including payments
- Browse the catalog at your leisure
- When you want to bid, register on the Auctria site. (Click here for detailed instructions for how to register.) No payment information is required to bid.
- No payment is taken until, and unless, you win. Payment information is not stored.
- After the auction, the item/service donor will contact you to make arrangements for delivery of the item you won.
So get online, browse, bid, and then join us at UUCS on January 23 in the Fellowship Hall to celebrate a successful auction, and to see who won what!
Money raised through the Online Auction supports the UUCS Operating Fund.
Send any questions to email@example.com.