Here is a list of postponements/cancellations of UUCS events due to the COVID-19 . Stay safe, everyone! To add to this list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your information.
- Sunday Services will be online only; link to past services
- At the March business meeting The Salem Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans has formally voted to disband. We will no longer be holding public ritual or sponsoring events here at UUCS.
- The UUCS building is closed. The office staff continue to work Tuesday through Friday 9 am to 1 pm and will answer the phone and email..
- Thursday night choir practices are cancelled indefinitely.
- New procedures for Family Promise-our week in April is still on. Volunteers will be contacted by phone.
- Celebrating Creativity Art Show – postponed indefinitely.
- Wednesday Meditation – Cancelled until May 6 – Email SalemZenCenter@gmail.com to learn how to join meditation online using Zoom Cloud Meeting.
- Good Samaritan Bag Project – cancelled but collections for homeless continue in foyer
- Women’s Retreat usually occurring in May – postponed