The UUCS member directory is available in several formats. You can choose to download a PDF, view the directory on your computer or mobile device, or receive a printed version.
How To Download The PDF Version
How To Access The Directory Online
If you provided an email address for your directory entry, you have the option to view the directory online using your computer or mobile device. To access the directory on your computer, click members.InstantChurchDirectory.com in your browser. To access the directory on your mobile device, download the Instant Church Directory App for Apple, Android or Kindle Fire.
If you would like to access the membership directory online, but did not provide an email address, you can email the UUCS Office and ask that your email address be added to your directory entry. After the directory is updated with your email address, you can use your computer browser or the mobile app to view the directory.
To begin using the directory online, follow these steps:
- Go to the Instant Church Directory home page or open the Instant Church Directory app on your device.
- Click the Create a login now. link.
- Enter the email address you provided for the directory . Enter/confirm the password you want to use. Click Request Login.
- The Instant Church Directory site will send an email to the entered address with the subject “Confirm your Church Directory Email”.
- Open the email and click on the link provided to confirm and validate your email.
- Enjoy the updated directory!
How To Obtain A Paper Version
If you wish a hard copy printed edition please contact the UUCS office.