Contribute To UUCS
UUCS gratefully accepts donations from members and non-members alike.
Your online donation can be your monthly pledge, a memorial gift, or a donation toward a specific purpose. Donations to UUCS are tax deductible.
When you click on the Donate or PayPal button below you will be sent to our secure PayPal page, where you can use your PayPal balance, a bank account, or a credit card to make your donation. You do not need to be a PayPal member to use your credit card..
When you click on the Donate or Pay Pledge buttons, you are taken to our secure PayPal page.
- On the PayPal page, enter the amount you wish to pay.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can log in and make your payment without having to enter information such as your name, address and credit card or bank information. If you wish to pay by debiting your bank account directly, you must have a PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, look for the sentence “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on our PayPal page and click on “Continue“. You will be asked for your name, address, and credit card information.
- Please be sure to click on “Tell us how to apply your donation“. For a pledge, enter the pledge years for which you are paying, such as prior fiscal year, current fiscal year or next fiscal year. For a donation enter for example, Minister’s Discretionary Fund, Microfinance Team, etc. This is the kind of information you might write in the memo line of your check.
Make a One-Time Donation
You can make a one-time donation to UUCS for such things as a memorial gift in honor of someone, for a special cause such as the Microfinance team, the Minister’s Discretionary fund or any other reason.
By clicking the “Donate” button below you will be taken to our secure PayPal donation page. Before completing your transaction, be sure to tell us how to apply your donation in the box provided.
Pay your Pledge
You can make a payment on your pledge.
By clicking the “Pledge” button below you will be taken to our secure PayPal pledge page.
Make a Pledge
You can make a pledge of financial support by filling out the pledge form. This online form is automatically mailed to the UUCS office. Pledging your support allows us to plan for our financial future.
You can then pay via PayPal, via Bill Pay, at the church or mail your contribution to our church address, attention: Finance Team.
Another payment option you may want to consider is Bill Pay. Most banks and credit unions offer this service free to their customers and their payees, for example, UUCS. Often this is handled through your bank’s webpage. It will guide you through a one time process of setting up UUCS as one of your payees. They will want to know:
- our name: Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Salem,
- our address: 5090 Center Street NE, Salem OR 97317.
About 25% to 30% of our contributors use this method of paying their pledges and it fits well with our collection/deposit process.