UUCS will hold its annual congregational meeting on Sunday, May 20 after a single service at 10:30. Lunch will be served. Childcare will be available. If you plan to take advantage of childcare, meeting organizers ask that you make a childcare reservation so that they can ensure there are enough sack lunches available for the children. You can reserve a lunch for your child(ren) by filling out the online childcare reservation form.
In advance of the meeting, you can review the slate of candidates, proposed resolutions and budget in detail on the Congregational Meeting 2018 webpage, including a downloadable/printable file. A few printed copies will be available on the day of the meeting. Here is a summary:
Board Candidates that require a vote:
- Chair: Lynn Cardiff (1 yr. term)
- Vice Chair: Joanne Manson (1 yr. term)
- Secretary: Robin LaMonte (1 yr. term)
- Director Seat #2: TBD (Check website or This Week email for updates.)
- Director Seat #4: Julie Warnke (2 yr. term)
- Director Seat #5: Gloria Holland (appointed to complete term, 1 yr. remains)
- Director Seat #6: Janet Stevens (2 yr. term)
- Nominating Committee Candidate: Steve Rosen (3 yr. term)
Proposed Resolution: Congregation will support “STOP IP22” efforts. Read the entire resolution.
Proposed Budget: The Budget Committed is proposing a 5% increase in the total operating budget to $329,286 from this year’s total of $313,695. A summary comparing allocations between this year and next year and an explanation of projected income and expenditures is available on the 2018-19 Budget webpage.