Get your front row seats for the eclipse in Salem, Oregon on Monday, August 21st, 2017!
We are offering guest rooms in our members’ home(s) from August 19 through August 23 in return for donations to our church. Extend your stay for a 40% break on additional nights, and enjoy even more of Salem, the surrounding wine country, the Pacific coast, the Cascade mountains, and our beautiful Willamette Valley. Use your time to pick out the perfect spot to view the eclipse on Monday morning.
A variety of accommodations are available, including:
- Single bedroom with bath down the hall for $100 first night, and $60 additional nights.
- Room with double bed, with bathroom down the hall for $200 for the first night and $120 for additional nights
- Room with double bed and private bathroom for $300 for the first night and $180 for additional nights
- A bedroom suite, with bathroom and sitting room area and private entrance for $300 for the first night and $180 for additional nights.
- An RV space with hookup for $60 per night.
- A self-contained RV space (no hookup) $50.
- A tent site $60.
- A vacation home on the Little North Fork of the Santiam River, with three bedrooms, two baths, sleeps up to 7, six-person hot tub, and private swimming hole. This is an exceptional property and an outstanding opportunity for friends and relatives to share. Only $1350 for five nights. The owners are open to an extended stay beyond the minimum of five nights.
Breakfasts are included except with the RV space and the vacation home.
Please recognize that not all of these may still be available when you call!
To make a reservation
1.Call our booking agent for accommodations:
George Struble: 503-364-3929,
2. Decide on an accommodation that meets your needs,through conversation with one of our booking agents.
3. Make a contribution to UUCS via Paypal using our Eclipse B&B Donation webpage.
4. Receive a confirmation, once the donation is received. Your booking agent will send a confirmation to both you and your host.
Thank you for your donation, and enjoy your stay!