Youth will hide the canned items we collect and children will go on an “egg hunt” at the Easter Service to find them. They will trade their found cans for filled egg surprises to take home!
Please help us increase our food donation to Marion-Polk Food Share by bringing extra cans for the children to collect and donate!
There will be a collection box in the foyer.
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon)
- Peanut Butter
- Canned and dried beans (pinto, navy, kidney, refried)
- Canned stew, chili, hearty soups and broth
- Pasta, rice, cereal, corn meal
- Cooking oil and olive oil
- Canned tomato products (whole, paste, spaghetti sauce)
- Fresh vegetables and fruit